Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Monday, November 14, 2005

4th Film

I screened my 4th film, "Stepping Forward," last week.

My teachers thought it was an improvement for me, but my fellow classmates were a bit tougher. Overall, they liked it, but they had some criticisms... oh well.

5th film will be the final one, and I need to go out with a bang. I want to do something completely different from everything else I've done. It would be fun to do a documentary, but it seems like everyone is doing a documentary for their final film... so I'd rather not.

I'll be so happy when this cinema production class is done. It's been fun, but the class just further proved to me that I'd much rather watch and critique a film than actually make one. Making films is HARD, and I have that much more respect for those directors who pull off the great ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home