Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Friday, October 28, 2005

Not Much to Talk About

I screened my 3rd film ("Split") last week, and the class enjoyed it. It was about how quantum physics could save a suicidal college student, if only in one parallel universe.

Other than that, I've been writing papers, and more papers.

And desperately trying to think of an idea for my 4th film. My professors want me to do a more "human" story... one that isn't about concepts, but about people interacting. How boring... lol.

New Animal Collective CD is quite good.

And "Good Night, and Good Luck" was excellent. Still need to see "Capote." And "The Squid and the Whale." And soon "Jarhead."

And my brother is getting married in two weeks in Cambridge... that'll be a fun trip. I can't believe that'll I'll have two married brothers. I better become an uncle sometime soon!

That's it for now... peace all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home