Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Monday, November 28, 2005

Last Week of School

Why is it that my last week of school is also going to be my hardest? I have to shoot and edit an entire documentary, and also complete a Director's Notebook for it.

So far I've interview Jeffrey Wells of Hollywood-Elsewhere.com, and tomorrow I interview David Poland of MovieCityNews.com. I asked some USC professors, but they declined. I asked Kenneth Turan of the LA Times - no response.

And a ha! I caught myself! I had promised that this blog wouldn't turn into a journal thing, and look what happened?

Well... I'm going to fix that right now by posting a random photo. If you search for "random" on Google Images, the first image that comes up is:









And now the blog has returned to its intended purpose. I can sleep in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home