Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Totally Lost

Finally I have video proof that my office is the coolest place to work in the world. Behold "Totally Lost," EW's new web series where writers Jeff Jensen and Dan Snierson discuss each week's "Lost" episode and provide teasers for next week's show. Having never seen an episode of "Lost," I have no idea what they're talking about most of the time. However, it's neat to see my office being featured in all its glory, and I'm thoroughly impressed with Jeff and Dan's acting chops.

Here are links to the first two episodes:

Episode 1: Piggy

Episode 2: The Guy from "My So-Called Life"

1 Comments:

Blogger AJF said...

I watch Totally LOST every week! Doc Jensen is my hero. He combines pop culture and academia brilliantly and he's from Seattle. I think I wrote him a (this is embarrassing) fan letter a few years ago in response to his Most Controversial Movies article in which he discussed his personal experiences as a Christian moviegoer. OK, now I'm rambling, but as you well know, I'm jealous of your office. Keep enjoying it!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home