Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Friday, June 29, 2007

Ratatouille brats

I had one of those unfortunate viewing experiences that happen from time to time when seeing a "family film."

The kid to my right fell asleep and started snoring unbelievably loud; her parent didn't seem to think this was a problem. After 10 minutes of the distracting noise, I found another seat, only to discover that the kid in front of me liked to bounce up and down, up and down, up and down. His parent didn't seem to think this was a problem either.

I liked "Ratatouille," although I didn't leave the theater with the same euphoria I had when I saw "The Incredibles." Then again, I was distracted so often during the movie by those little audience members that I feel I need to give the film another try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home