Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Friday, May 11, 2007

Summer Resolutions

I'm the type of person who never completes all of my goals, but who doesn't start summer full of renewed hope and optimism?

1. Work out 3x a week and stay with it for longer than 3 months, which seems to be the magic number that always destroys my efforts to get in shape.

2. Read The Great Gatsby and 1984 - two books I've been putting off for far too long.

3. Watch The Seven Samurai, Lawrence of Arabia, and The Godfather Part II - three movies I've also been putting off.

4. Listen to many of the top 100 albums of all time, as determined by Acclaimed Music.

5. Beat Okami, which has taken far too long to finish, and start playing Resident Evil 4 and/or Final Fantasy XII.

6. Have a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home